- Six cozy suites – Four at the main inn, all with private baths, sitting chairs, two with two person Jacuzzis, one with kitchenette one with a full kitchen, plus two suites at The Homestead both with full kitchens that are fully equipped.
- As of 2015 we have made some changes to our breakfast here at Second Wind. On Saturday and Sunday morning we serve a full country breakfast. All other days we have dropped our prices and now serve our “tickle your taste buds breakfast in The Gathering Room.
- The Gathering Room, a public place for relaxing, reading, conversation and games.
- Outside decks and swings, evening campfires, and wildlife, all on our 35 acres.
Gift nook, Second Wind Mercantile for northwoods remembrances and gifts..
“Special Occasion Services” for varied fee, from flowers, gift baskets, breakfast in bed, evening dessert, or share your idea how we can make your stay special.
- Handicap accessible room, The Bear Den is ADA
- Free Wireless Internet
Our Policies, Terms & Conditions
- We accept Visa and Master Card.
- Here at Second Wind we love children, but due to too many difficult situations we only welcome well-behaved children age 10 and up. We are happy to make exceptions when your family or group is renting the entire inn for a family gatherings or when parents are willing to sign our child policy stating you are responsible for your children and understand if they are not quiet, you the parent will be financially responsible for our loss of revenue should we be refunding an unhappy guest disturbed by your child or children. A copy of this can be obtained by emailing us.
- Reservations that are canceled less than 10-days prior to arrival are subject to full payment of the reservation. Early check-outs are considered cancellations and are charged at full rate. Please double-check your dates before making a reservation. EVENT/HOLIDAY POLICY….Event and holiday weekends require a full payment 4 weeks prior to stay. Cancellations for an event/holiday weekend will be issued a gift certificate for a future stay at Second Wind if cancelled 10 days prior to arrival and we are able to fill the room.
- Guests making reservations must have an established credit card account. A $350.00 cleaning charge will be assessed for the bringing in of pets and smoking in our suites. Any damages done to property will be charged to guest credit card, including but not limited to damage of furniture, towels, quilts and sheets. We provide the finest of linens and amenities. When using massage and body oils at Second Wind, be aware, damages to linens than cannot be cleaned will be charge to your credit card.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We are a pet-free, smoke-free and fragrance free property. The appropriate place to smoke at Second Wind is the end of our driveway. We have a dog, farm animals and outdoor kitties on our premises but we cannot make accommodations for pets in our guest rooms, as we always consider the allergies of present and future guests.
- Rates do not include tax.
- Check-In time is anytime after 3:00 pm. Check-Out is 11:00 am.
- Call 715-682-1000 for reservations!